Export Video Furnace content to OneLan
Posted by Dominic Foulkes on 07 March 2010 11:04 PM
The OneLan digital signage system can display MPEG content from Video Furnace.|
OneLan units play back video content stored within the OneLan system, so content must first be exported from Video Furnace to allow it to be displayed.
This step-by-step does not apply to live video streams (for example, live TV/radio or organisation-wide live broadcasts from a camera source).
- Open the VFEditor tool
- Select Load/Import Asset
- Select Published to view centrally stored video content
- Choose the video you would like to export and select Load
- Select Save As
- Select Local to save the content to your local PC
- Choose a file name for the video file
- Change the file extension from .vfs to .mpg
- Upload the file to OneLan through the OneLan web interface
If you require assistance with any of the steps listed here, please contact your local IT technical support or submit a support case.