Licence Sharing Multiple Tag 9000 Units
Posted by on 21 October 2013 08:42 AM
This guide will talk you through syncing and setting up Licence sharing between two TAG 9000 units.
Sync units together
1. Direct your web browser to your units IP (i.e. http://10.12.5.16) Type in admin log on credentials. (Default: U/N: Admin P/S: Admin)
4. Save the configuration to permanent storage this can be achived by heading to the following page: System > System Information. On the Tab click on Device Controls.
To enable successful pairing, please repeat Steps 1 - 4 on the other unit.
2. Scroll down to License Sharing, check the box.
3. Using the hyperlinks on the left navigate to the following page: System > Devices
4. You will now see all units are synced and licenses are being shared